In order to open a Kotak 811 account, you will need the following:
-Valid Bank Account
The process of opening a Kotak 811 account is as follows:
1) Download the Kotak Mobile Banking App from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
2) Open the app and select ‘Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking Registration’.
3) Enter your personal details like name, date of birth, gender, etc., and create a login password.
4) You will then be asked to enter your Aadhaar number and PAN number. The app will use these two numbers to generate your Customer Identification Number (CIN). Please note that this CIN is different from your regular bank account number.
5) Once your CIN is generated, you will be required to set up an MPIN for logging into your Kotak 811 account. This MPIN should be different from the one you use for logging into your Kotak Mobile Banking App.
6) After setting up your MPIN, you will be taken to the dashboard of your Kotak 811 account where you can view all your accounts – Savings, Current and Fixed Deposits, and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
7) To start using your account, you will first need to link it with your existing bank account by providing the IFSC code, Account Number, and Account Type (Savings/Current).
8) Once your bank account is linked, you can start making transactions through Kotak 811.
How to use Kotak 811.
To deposit money into your Kotak 811 account, you can use any of the following methods:
-Transfer funds from another bank account via NEFT/RTGS
-Link your Kotak 811 account with your Kotak Savings Account and transfer funds using the net banking facility
-Pay in cash at select Kotak Mahindra Bank branches
-Load money using a debit card
How to withdraw money from Kotak 811.
There are two ways to withdraw money from your Kotak 811 account:
-Through a regular bank ATM: You can use your Kotak Debit Card to withdraw cash from any ATM. The daily limit is Rs. 10,000 per day.
-Through the branch: You can visit any Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and request a withdrawal slip. Fill in the details and hand them over to the banker along with your identity proof. The maximum amount you can withdraw is Rs. 50,000 per day.
Kotak 811 – FAQs.
Kotak 811 is a safe and secure digital banking platform offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank. Your money is protected with multiple layers of security including 256-bit encryption. In addition, you can set up a personal 4-digit PIN to log in to your account and transact.
What is the interest rate on Kotak 811?
The interest rate on Kotak 811 is up to 7% per annum. This is one of the highest interest rates offered on a digital banking platform in India.
Is there a limit on how much money I can deposit in Kotak 811?
There is no limit on how much money you can deposit in Kotak 811. You can use it as your primary savings account and earn high interest on your deposits.
If you’re looking for a simple and convenient way to manage your finances, Kotak 811 is a great option. It’s safe, easy to use, and offers a variety of benefits including interest on your deposits. So why not give it a try?